Have a question about your stay at the Vozdushnaya Gavan Hotel? Below is a brief collection of answers to frequently asked questions about your stay at our Hotel.
If you can’t find answer to your question, please contact us +7 3952 266 601.
• What is the check-in / check-out time?
Check-in time is 14:00 (2:00 PM) local time
Check-out time is 12:00 (12:00 PM) local time
Please note the time difference between Irkutsk and Moscow is 5 hours, between Irkutsk and the Russian Far East is 3 hours.
• What documents do I need to check in to the Vozdushnaya Gavan Hotel? / What are check-in requirements of the Hotel?
Please note that all guests are required to confirm their identity by providing their valid documents at check-in.
Pay attention! In accordance with the Decree of the Government of the Russian Federation No. 713 dated 17.07.1995:
Citizens of the Russian Federation 14 years of age and over who are residing in Russia must have Russian internal passports.
Citizens of the Russian Federation under 14 years of age are required to have their Birth certificates.
Only citizens of the Russian Federation who are permanently living abroad can provide their foreign travel passports of the Russian citizen to check in to the Hotel.
According to the current legislation of the Russian Federation:
Citizens of foreign countries should have passport of foreign citizen or other identification document established by the federal law or formed in accordance with internationally established procedures and recognized by the Russian Federation as identification document identifying a foreign citizen.
Persons without citizenship / Stateless persons have to provide a document issued by foreign country and formed in accordance with internationally established procedures, that is recognized by the Russian Federation as identification document, identifying stateless person.
• What are the Front Desk (reception) opening hours?
The Front Desk (reception) is open 24 hours and our colleagues will be at your service day and night.
• Which credit cards do you accept?
We accept all major credit cards: Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, МИР, American Express.
RESERVATIONS & PAYMENTS
• How do I book the reservation and how much should I pay for it?
Hotel reservation is available 24 hours a day / 7 days a week.
You can book through our Booking page or give us a call +7 3952 266 104 (reservation manager), +7 3952 266 601 (receptionist). Please note you will be asked for your last / family name, first name, arrival date, mobile number / email to make a reservation.
There is no charge for this service.
• Can I pay online on your website?
At this time, you can only pay at the Hotel’s Front Desk. Unfortunately, we do not accept online payments on our website.
• When do I pay for my stay? / When should I pay the bill?
Payment for your stay is made during the check-in at the Hotel’s Front Desk.
• Why can’t I pay on departure?
We ask our guests to pay their bills when they check in. This enables guests to leave the Hotel quickly and easily on departure.
• I need to make a change to my reservation. Whom should I contact?
If you made a reservation on a website other than official Hotel website, you will need to contact the booking agent/website that you went through in order to modify your reservation.
• Can I cancel my reservation after it has been confirmed? / How can I cancel my reservation?
Private individuals, please note! you will not pay until you check-in. We do not charge a booking fee when you make a reservation, and we do not charge a fee when you cancel a reservation. For legal entities (companies) – according to the terms of contracts.
If you made a reservation on a website other than official Hotel website, you will need to go through the booking agent / website that you went through in order to cancel your reservation.
• I booked on a website other than the Hotel website and I need to make a change to my reservation. How do I do this?
Please contact the customer service department at the website you used to make any changes of your reservation.
• Can I check in without my reservation number?
Yes, in case you forgot or lost your reservation number, you can check in anyway by stating the name the booking has been made for.
• Is it possible to check in at the Hotel without a booking?
Yes, it is possible if there are vacant rooms. We are delighted to welcome walk-in guests in our Hotel. However, to ensure your preferred time and room is available we recommend to book in advance.
• Which payment methods do you accept?
Payment can be made by any of the following methods:
– in cash (in Russian rubles only);
– by debit / credit card (Visa, MasterCard, Maestro, etc.);
– via direct bank transfer to the account of the Hotel.
• What meals are included in the room rate?
Breakfast is included in the room rate, except for short-term accommodation (less than 12 hours) and extra bed (for children under 12 years old).
For our guest a half and full board is available. Half board includes lunch or dinner, full board – lunch and dinner. You may choose the requested meals before completing your booking.
If you wish, a la carte menu is also available in the Restaurant «Dongfang Wo» every day.
• Can I also book breakfast online? What does it cost?
In the Vozdushnaya Gavan Hotel, breakfast is already included in the rate. Breakfast is served 06:00-11:00 AM daily in the Restaurant «Dongfang Wo», which is located on the 1st floor.
• Can I get room service breakfast? / Can breakfast be delivered to the room?
Sorry, we do not offer room service in our Hotel.
• Can I get an early breakfast?
If you need to leave before breakfast is scheduled (6:00 AM) the Restaurant can prepare a lunch pack for you. Please inform restaurant staff the night before (until 23:00 / 11:00 PM) to allow arrangements to be made.
• Do you have a restaurant or bar in the Hotel? What are the hours of the restaurant / bar?
We do have the Restaurant «Dongfang Wo» serving Western and Chinese cuisine for our guests. It is located on the 1st floor (on the lobby-level). Hours 06:00-02:00 (6:00 AM – 02:00 AM) every day.
Our Lobby Bar is located just across from the Front Desk on the 1st floor. Open daily from 14:00 until 02:00 (2:00 PM – 02:00 AM).
AMENITIES & SERVICES
• Will it be possible to check in earlier? How much should I pay for it?
Early check-in is never guaranteed. If the room is prepared, you may be able to check in before 12:00 (noon) with extra charge. Please note that it may not be possible when there is no vacancy.
If a guest checks in from 00:00 (12:00 AM) till 12:00 (noon), payment is 50% of the rate (for half-day stay).
From 12:00 (noon) till 14:00 (2:00 PM) we are more than pleased to offer you complimentary early check-in (if your room type is vacant).
• Can I request late check-out?
Yes, you can extend your stay if the Hotel has vacancies. In cases of extended stay payment is made by the following rates:
– up to 2 hours after check out time (until 14:00 / 2:00 PM) – free of charge;
– from 2 to 12 hours after check out time – 50% of the room rate;
– more than 24 hours after check out time – 100% of the room rate.
Please note that late check-out is possible if there are vacant rooms.
• What is the Hotel’s policy on children?
Children aged 5 and under stay for free when sharing a room with their parents or guardians (or trustee) and without an extra bed. Note: breakfast is not included for children.
If separate bed is required for kids who are 5 years old and under, charge will be applied according to the actual pricelist.
If extra bed is required, such as a rollaway or cot, charges may apply. An extra bed, such as a rollaway or cot, may be provided for children under 12 years old for an extra charge of 750 ₽. Note: breakfast is not included.
• Does the Hotel provide parking? How much does it cost?
Yes, we offer a complimentary on-site parking for our guests. Please note: Although every reasonable care is taken, the Hotel cannot take any responsibility regarding guest's cars. (All vehicles and contents are left entirely at owner's risk).
• Does your Hotel offer any smoking rooms?
Vozdushnaya Gavan Hotel is a smoke-free building. However, you may smoke outside the Hotel in the designated smoking area located not far from the hotel entrance.
• Are you a pet friendly Hotel?
Unfortunately, pets are not allowed at the Hotel.
• Do you have an elevator in the Hotel?
Yes, we do have an elevator serving our 5 floors.
• Does the Hotel have a luggage holding area? Is there a fee?
Yes, we do have a luggage storage on the 1st floor of the Hotel that is for our hotel guests only. To use this service, contact the front desk staff 24 hours a day. For current information about prices, please see our pricelist or call us at +7 3952 266 601.
• I would like to take over the rental car at the Hotel; is it possible?
Yes, the car rental service is available at the Hotel and it is provided by the Car Rental Center in Irkutsk. For more information, please ask the representative of the rent-a-car company on the 1st floor of the Hotel (in the entrance hall), or call +7 800 250 99 08, +7 914 895 99 08, +7 3952 959 908. Operating hours 09:00-20:00 (9:00 AM – 8:00 PM) every day.
• Do you have ATM’s?
Unfortunately, no. However, there are several ATM’s located in the domestic airport terminal building.
• Can I exchange foreign currency in the Hotel?
Unfortunately, we are not able to exchange foreign currency.
• Does the Hotel offer internet access?
We are pleased to inform you we provide complimentary Wi-Fi for all of our hotel guests throughout the premises.
• Do the bathrooms have showers or baths?
Most of the rooms have shower.
• Are refrigerators and / or microwaves / electric kettle available in all rooms?
Almost every room has a compact refrigerator and an electric kettle. Unfortunately, our Hotel does not have microwaves.
• What other facilities do you have in the rooms?
All the rooms are equipped with air conditioning system, fire detection system, flat-screen TV with cable channels, direct-dial telephone and hairdryer.
• Can I use the room telephone to make local, long distance and international phone calls? Does your Hotel charge for phone calls?
Yes, you have the ability to dial out from the room telephone. Internal (room-to-room / the hotel staff) and local calls are included in your stay and are free of charge. Please note: you will not be able to use the phone for making long distance and international phone calls.
• How do I schedule a wake-up call?
We can arrange wake-up calls. Please contact the front desk staff (reception) to arrange a time.
• Does the Hotel provide irons and ironing boards for use during guest’s stay?
Yes, there are two specially equipped ironing rooms on the second and fourth floors.
• Do you have an on-site laundry service?
Unfortunately, laundry service is not available for our guests, except for an aircraft crew.
• Does the Hotel provide special offers or discounts?
To get the information about current discounts in Vozdushnaya Gavan, please check our Special offers.
• What are the Hotel’s security measures?
We have security staff available on property 24 hours a day. Moreover, the Hotel (the building and its territory) is equipped with a 24/7 video surveillance system.
• What should I do if I lost or forgot something in my room?
Please contact the Hotel directly. Our rooms are cleaned daily, so that your item may have been found by our housekeeping team. You’ll be asked to identify and describe the lost property, provide your last/family name and stay dates. If the item is found, we will then advise you on the ways we are able to return it to you. Lost property found on the hotel territory is logged and kept in the designated lost and found area according storage time (not less than 6 months, except perishable items). Thereafter found items are disposed. Please note: The Hotel accepts no responsibility for contacting individuals in relation to lost property.
• What are the nearby landmarks and places of interest?
Our Hotel is located in 15 minutes by car from the centre of Irkutsk. So you can easily get to many of the city’s top attractions and shopping centres. For the detailed information about places our guests can visit to experience the city Irkutsk, please go to the Places to Go page.
• How can I give you my comment and feedback about my recent stay?
Your feedback is important to us! Please submit your comment / feedback by completing the enquiry form on the Online guest book page.